Friday, February 27, 2009

What's your Favorite Animal?







Can you guess mine?
Yes it is in fact a wombat.
I just love them, from babies to big old grumpy grand daddies. These shots were taken when I went to Flinders Island with Flavio on a work Educational. She was only a baby and had been left alone when her Mum was killed by a car. The lady who ran the refuge had about four baby wombats in here care. Flinders Island is quite a beautiful place to visit. The only thing that puts people of is that you can only get there in a small plane. Didn't worry me though I loved it. On the flight home I got to sit in the front with the pilot - oh my goodness it was so cool.
Not sure how much blogging I will get to do over this weekend,
I have a lot of socializing to do this weekend.

Hey how about everyone that reads my blog lets me know there favorite animal.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Davine,
    My favourite animal is the Giraffe ... but I LOVE when an animal 'crosses' my path because I know there is something I have to learn from it.
    Your Wombat is So Cute!
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.